ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER
Link Microtek Limited is a major supplier of components and products for RF and microwave test systems, mobile cellular equipment, satellite communication systems (SATCOM) and infra-red communication systems with facilities based in Basingstoke and Southampton Hampshire.
We currently have a full time vacancy for an Electronics Design Engineer to join our team based at our Azdec division based in Southampton. Azdec designs and manufactures a short range communication system.
- Preferably degree qualified
- Must have experience of design of digital circuitry employing FPGAs, Pics and general programmable logic
- Knowledge of analogue techniques and design Experience in the use of CAD packages for programming, circuit layout and mechanical layout
- Security clearance desirable
- Desire to learn and grow as part of an expanding company
- Methodical, organised and able to work to deadlines
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Proactive and flexible approach Full Driving licence (desirable).
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Work on full life projects from concept to full production
- Detailed system design Detailed pcb design and hardware design
- Design verification testing
- Production; test and support
- System integration in lab environment and in the field
- Working within ISO9001 quality structure.
The company will provide appropriate training and support to develop the person in this role. Pay commensurate with experience.