The AntennaAlign Alignment Tool is the lightest and most accurate antenna alignment tool (AAT) used for antenna installation or antenna position audits.
It measures antenna alignment in azimuth, tilt & roll whilst also providing height above ground level. A Sunsight AAT is simple to operate and can provide measurement results to any WiFi enabled device instantly creating a permananet record of antenna alignment for accountability & traceability. Reports record the final alignment specification including latitude/longtitude, azimuth, tilt & height with date and time stamp. Reports can be downloaded in PDF or CSV format. A Sunsight AAT also offers the best cost of ownership with a very durable powder coated alumnium housing that was designed for the rugged environment in which AATs are used.
What sets Sunsight AATs apart is not just their weight and ease of use but their accuracy. With network optimisation at an ever increasing premium it's Sunsight that will ensure that operators get the most from their antenna configurations.
For point to point or line of sight (LoS) microwave links the Sunsight Microwave Path Alignment Kit is the ideal solution enabling path alignment in minutes rather than hours.
- Align antenna azimuth, tilt, roll & height to the tightest specifications
- Create alignment reports for individual antennas or the entire site
- Send reports directly from the site using any device (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Weighs in at only 1.6 kG
- Microwave Path Alignment Kit;
- Simultaneous alignment of both ends of LoS links or install links with just one team
- Link alignment regardless of distance