The SignalShark and IDA 2 from Narda Test Solutions are dedicated direction finding & signal analysers.
Unlike generic handheld spectrum analysers Narda offer a number of easy to use features dedicated to direction finding and signal analysis.
Operating over the frequency range 8 kHz to 8 GHz the SignalShark combines a frequency scanner/receiver, transmitter detector, spectrum analyzer, signal analyzer and triangulation software in a single mobile device. The sets also include precision directional antennas with built in switchable preamplifier and electronic compass.
- Extremely fast scan rate up to 40 GHz/s
- 40 MHZ real time instantaneous bandwidth
- Powerful live persistence spectrum to identify hidden signals
- 100% POI for signals >3.125 µS
- High dynamic range (HDR) receiver
- High level accuracy.
The Narda Test Solutions NRA remote spectrum analysers have been specially developed for remote controlled operation.
The RX series offers features that are particularly useful for radio spectrum monitoring applications: Excellent RF characteristics, analysis in the frequency and time domains, I/Q streaming, de-modulation & audio output.
- Rapid measurement data collection for time-critical applications due to a high sweep rate and binary data transfer
- Detailed analysis e.g. using constellation diagrams, which can be externally generated from the I/Q data
- Spectrum can be assessed at a glance thanks to the choice of resolutions from 600 to 600,000 frequency points per full span
- Simple integration into monitoring and control systems
- Simple set up of EMF monitoring systems using the Antenna Control feature: NRA recognizes all Narda own-brand antennas and RF cables, and automatically takes the individual calibration data into account